[Linphone-developers] Self Signed Certificates and Remote Provisioning

From: Brad Smith
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Self Signed Certificates and Remote Provisioning
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:27:12 -0400

We are trying to use linphone-iphone on a closed (no internet access) Wi-Fi network. We are running asterisk on our main server and Linphone is working perfectly. Now we want to transfer pictures, so we put lft.php on our server and changed the chat file sharing server to https://xx.xx.xx.xx/lft.php. Unfortunately it never gets to lfp because of the cert error. We are using a self signed cert. Any recommendation on how we can make the error go away and have it access our lft.php file?

Secondly, when I try to use a remote provisioning file, linphone crashes.  Here is my file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<config xmlns="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd lpconfig.xsd">

  <section name="auth_info_0">

    <entry name="username">xxxxx</entry>

    <entry name="userid">xxxxx</entry>

    <entry name="passwd">xxxxx</entry>

    <entry name="realm">xx.xx.xx.xx</entry>

  </section>

</config>

I suspect both 1 & 2 are related to xcode 8.  But I am not sure how to proceed.  Help please!

AVG logo

www.avg.com