[Linphone-developers] Linphone-Mobile for Jolla's "Sailfish OS" availabl

From: scrap
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-Mobile for Jolla's "Sailfish OS" available?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:16:28 +0200

Hello together,

is there some mobile-version of Linphone available for the mobile operating system "Sailfish OS"?

A native Sailfish-client (e.g. as a linphone.armv7hl.rpm) would be great for that case! I also would pay some obolus for porting it to Sailfish OS... :-)

Should not be that difficult due to the new QT-base I think?

Thank you very much for your answers!

With best regards!
David