[Linphone-developers] Build error when trying to add linphone to Freesca

From: Viditha Murahari
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Build error when trying to add linphone to Freescale BSP image
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:41:07 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to build Linphone into yocto freescale BSP image for imx6ulevk.  I get the following error.

ERROR: No recipes available for:   /home/jeesu/viditha/imx6ul-evk-audio/sources/meta-bc/recipes-bc/linphone/libav/libav_9.%.bbappend

My repo
repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth

To bring in linphone , followed instructions from https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/meta-bc, README

git clone https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/meta-bc.git
I tried both the master and the yocto-jethro branch of meta-bc.

bitbake linphone

I get the above error. It looks like there is no libav folder in the sources. ( /meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia)

Please advice...appreciate your help

Thanks
Viditha