Re: [Linphone-developers] Recent iOS Mediastreamer / CallKit change?

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Recent iOS Mediastreamer / CallKit change?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:27:41 +0200

Hello,

Yes we also encountered this issue with is why we changed the code of our ProviderDelegate class in order to solve this issue.
Here’s the thing : you need to wait for call kit to activate the audio session before starting/accepting/resuming a call otherwise the audio can be broken by call kit activating the audio session while the stream is running.
In order to do that we chose to start/accept/resume a call only in the providerDidActivateAudioSession callback.

Hope I’ve been of some help,

Kind regards,
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications