Re: [Linphone-developers] First steps - keep getting "No route to host"

From: Thomas Tempelmann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] First steps - keep getting "No route to host" even though calls seem to work
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:31:24 +0200

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:01 PM, "A.Žukovič" <address@hidden> wrote:
firewall? open terminal and try : ping sipgate.de

Nope, if my NAT based router would block access to sipgate.de, then I would not get any results - but I can even receive calls, so it's clearly reachable. And yes, ping works just fine.

I rather suspect that the protocol attempts some other stuff, such as perhaps some UDP connects that fail due to the NAT router. But I'd like someone be able to actually explain it before I start using this lib for my own purposes.

--
Thomas Tempelmann, http://www.tempel.org/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tempelorg