Re: [Linphone-developers] Phone number problem

From: Cosmin Popescu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Phone number problem
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:41:45 +0000

Yes, I activated the phone the first time. That's actually my problem. The account already exists. Apparently if I use "Use linphone account", this works from an Android phone. But the phone I am trying to use is a Jolla Phone, and on this I get an error "Failed to query the server. Please try again later". Is there any way to delete the existing account? Because the creation worked just fine.

Thank you for your reply, Cosmin Popescu.