Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone settings segfault when built with -DE

From: Walid MOGHRABI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone settings segfault when built with -DENABLE_VIDEO=OFF
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:23:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I tried to compile the master branch, it doesn't crash now when opening the
preferences window but :

- the whole video settings should be hidden in the view since video is
disabled, this is a nonsense to keep them available.
- when I click on the video device selection drop down, I get a segfault
- as for the video settings, the video related menus ("Video allways on" and
"see myself") should be hidden too when video support is disabled.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3