Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone ios9

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone ios9
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:27:17 +0200

Hi,

Indeed, iOS9 is deprecating this API and we have to find a workaround / another
way for keep alives.

We have not yet starting working on that but it's in our todolist. I will let
know you when we got something around this.

Thanks for notifiying us!

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications