Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 2.2.4 crashes on iPhone 6Plus w/iOS 8

From: Guillaume Bienkowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 2.2.4 crashes on iPhone 6Plus w/iOS 8.1.3
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:29:29 +0100

Hello,

If you can, grab the device logs when the crash is occurring, by connecting your device and using Xcode or the iPhone Utility, then it would help us.
Also, you could enable the option to send logs to the developers in your phone, so that when you connect it to iTunes they land in our crash reports for the app.

Best regards,

Guillaume Bienkowski