[Linphone-developers] Need to know about Audio buffer streaming

From: Wisam Qadeer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need to know about Audio buffer streaming
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:46:13 +0500

I want to know if Linphone API can pass an audio file into the microphone channel. I have _javascript_ code in which I had create a Buffer Source and then send it to Media Stream Destination using RTCMultiConnection to pass my audio file through Mic input. I can do it with Twilio API but audio playing quality is so much bad (without Twilio, audio file is playing very well).

Kindly let me know if there is a possibility then i will invest my time and effort on Linphone API in order to get my goal done.

Thanks

- Regards
Software Developer
2020 Connection