[Linphone-developers] Sending Picture with Chat

From: buckinghamgrove
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Sending Picture with Chat
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 01:32:19 +0100

Hi All

I had the same problem with lindev "address@hidden" (see the email below).
Particularly I tried the scripts "upload.php" and "download.php"
from the "linphone-developers" archives on a sharing server.
When I send a picture from an iphone 5 (iOS7) to another
iphone 5s (iOS7) using Chat, I can see the picture uploaded
onto the server. I can also see the picture on the sender iphone5.
But there is no picture on the receiving iphone 5s.

Can anyone provide any solutions or guidance.
Thanks

[Linphone-developers] Linphone Chat