[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS - TCP & first login

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS - TCP & first login
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 17:35:29 -0400

Hello,

Today I noticed a small bug while using Linphone on iOS.

The first time the app starts and asks for credentials it will register to my SIP server via UDP even though the settings are set to use TCP and UDP port (sip_port) is set to 0 on the linphonerc file.

I tried to set the LCSipTransports transportValue={0, 5060, 0, 0} on the WizardViewController.m - function reset but now the app is crashing when I try to call that function after entering the sip credentials.

Any ideas why Linphone is using UDP even though it is set to use TCP?

Than you,

Luiz