[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Can't Get Custom Header from SIP INVI

From: powerqian
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Can't Get Custom Header from SIP INVITE
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 03:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I try to get some custom SIP header from the INVITE message using
"linphone_call_params_get_custom_header" but it failed, returning NULL no
matter what. Actually the custom_headers         variable (SalCustomHeader *) in
LinphoneCallParams instance is NULL. I can confirm that the custom header is
indeed in the SIP INVITE message through console log and Wireshark.

Meanwhile "linphone_call_params_add_custom_header" is working fine.

Are there anything that I can do to get the header correctly?

Thanks in advance.

Li