[Linphone-developers] What is steps to add new codec to linphone

From: nareshkumar1
Subject: [Linphone-developers] What is steps to add new codec to linphone
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:57:45 +0530

Dear Members,
             I want to add my new codec to the linphone source code. I
tried to build my codec with linphone after adding android.mk
paths to the linphone jni/Android.mk but it is not building
my codec. I am able to build and use my codec separately and
it is working fine. Kindly help me, how to add my codec in
linphone.

Thanking You
Naresh

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or address@hidden immediately