[Linphone-developers] Newbie help needed

From: Brunner, Brian T.
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Newbie help needed
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:44:45 +0000

Linphone source tree version 3.7.0
Host version Ubuntu 13.10
Target is imx6 (freescale) with Linux (linuxlike) target OS

Major stumbling block: linphone.org fails sucui.net tests therefore my IT group blocks all access to anything at linphone.org.

Another blockage is that the instructions inside the 3.7.0 tarball (README.arm) say that I need the latest tool chain from handhelds.org, which has been a dead site for a few years now.

Fail point in my attempt to bitbake linphone-3.1.2 is linkage can't find libcposix in some build trees (but does in others)

Needed: working bitbake recipe for 3.7.0

Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.