Re: [Linphone-developers] git clone errors while getting linphone source

From: Peter Hillier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] git clone errors while getting linphone source
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply and instructions.

I actually ran git clone and suspended the task after it fetched the core git files, then edited the .gitmodules similar to your instructions,  and then resumed the task.

+1 for providing the correct git commands - this will help the next time I run into this sort of issue.

I raised a ticket to the opus dev group to notify them of the issue.

Peter