[Linphone-developers] registrating timeout

From: lyc_0528
Subject: [Linphone-developers] registrating timeout
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:54:01 +0800

Hi all,

I got some problems on registration state.

I have a local sip server and every time I update the latest version linphone I modified on my android device, there are some errors during the registration, the logcat shows that the registering is timeout and the LinphoneService is ANR.

I guess the problems lies in the registration process in the LinphoneService, because the registration stays on [RegistrationOk] and no message of Registration on ****** successful. The details information of logcat are as follows: