Re: [Linphone-developers] Makefile refering to absent files in ffmpeg fo

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Makefile refering to absent files in ffmpeg folder
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:44:53 -0200

Hi Dave.
Thanks for the reply.

I have read the file README and I have built all dependencies. By the way, some
of the autotools I hadn't to install, because my machine has it already.
I'm using a MAC. OS X, version 10.8.4.

My problem seems to be a lack of files after git clone command. I don't know
why such issue can occur. But Sylvain Berfini suggested me to do: "git
submodule update --recursive --init".
I'm doing it right now!. Let's see if it fixes the issue.

Have you ever tried to compile linphone-android on a MAC?

Regards.
Rodrigo.