[Linphone-developers] Microphone problem on GalaxyS with CyanogenMod

From: Ben Sartor
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Microphone problem on GalaxyS with CyanogenMod
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 02:57:15 +0200

Hi,

thanks for linphone. It is working great at my place.

However, a friend of mine has a problem with linphone on his GalaxyS running
CyanogenMod: The microphone is not working.

Attached is a little mediastreamer2 patch, disabling AudioHacks on the GalaxyS
if it has at least Gingerbread. Would you mind including it?

Of course I accept yout Contributors Agreement.

Best Regards
 Ben