[Linphone-developers] Regular irregularity in RTP paquets sending

From: gegetel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Regular irregularity in RTP paquets sending
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:56:46 +0200

Hello,

I know that I am attempting to do is not the usual job of Linphone, but perhaps somebody here can show to me a solution to my problem. Please, have a look here http://cherchetout.pagesperso-orange.fr/FaxOverVoIP.html and mainly at the end part which is written in blue characters. I beg your pardon for this is not in english...