[Linphone-developers] The issues for embedding video window in my own wi

From: GoodLuck
Subject: [Linphone-developers] The issues for embedding video window in my own window
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:59:14 +0800

Hi

I uses linphone_core_set_native_video_window_id to set the video window to my
windowid and set the video size is 720P (1280x720), find it works incorrect. but if I don't call
 linphone_core_set_native_video_window_id function, only use the default video window created by
linphone, find it works correct. My linphone version is 3.5.2. My OS is windows 7 64bit. I debug it find
the stream->output is null in the video_stream_set_native_window_id function, so it will cause the issue.

Can you tell me if I need do some extra work for embedding video window in my own window? thanks.

Best Regards
tszzp