[Linphone-developers] Belle-Sip 1.2.0

From: John Bishop
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Belle-Sip 1.2.0
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:58:02 +0700

Hi,

I try to compile Linphone 3.6.1 on windows 7 with MinGw.

I receive this error

Requested 'belle-sip >= 1.2.0' but version of belle-sip is 1.0.0

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables BELLESIP_CFLAGS
and BELLESIP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I Download and install the lastest linphone-deps-win32 zip from
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/misc

but i thinked that the version of belle-sip included is out-dated so i keep the last version of Belle-Sip by git

git clone git://git.linphone.org/belle-sip.git

and try to compile it ..... without success... i got a lot of error

anyway i would like to know if this the right way to keep the new version of Belle-Sip necessary to compile successufully the ne linphone 3.61, or have to follow some other way ?
If yes somebody can confirm to em that is possible to compile belle-sip with mingw on windows 7? also any suggestion are very appreciated..

Thank you