[Linphone-developers] mediastreamer selecting soundcard

From: Wim Hofman
Subject: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer selecting soundcard
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:13:12 +0200

Hello,

I am using the mediastreamer library on a machine with multiple soundcards. Some of the soundcards are the same type.
Right now I select the soundcard to use with ms_snd_card_manager_get_card where I give the soundcard name as ALSA: Ensoniq AudioPCI
As there are 2 of the same cards, how can I select the correct one ?
I see in linponec that it lists the cards with the same name, but you can provide the index as the soundcard to be used.
How can this be accomplished in the code ?

Thanks,

Wim.