[Linphone-developers] Making Basic Call from Qt Creator.

From: Georges Khoueiry
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Making Basic Call from Qt Creator.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:08:34 +0200

I'm using Windows 7  64bit , Qt Creator 2.4.83 , Qt 4.8.1

From the Debug folder of my application output , I tried to make a Call using linphonec , and it works perfectly.
But from the Qt Application, the call never reaches Ringing state, it's always stuck in OutGoingCallInProgress til it times out and is Terminated.
I used cout << to print out various settings of my LinphoneCore and they match exactly the ones I used in linphonec.
I have to note that in my app , I'm changing the Transports , by setting 5060 for TCP and UDP 0 , because I need it over TCP, don't know if this is the issue.
I also get this warning : WARNING: no real random source present!
Any help or pointers are appreciated, been stuck on this for a week.
Checked out the posts that are 'Call' related , found some interesting stuff but no real answer to my issue. Thank you

--
Georges Khoueiry