[Linphone-developers] Issue with echo limiter blocking all outgoing spee

From: Paul Cardy
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Issue with echo limiter blocking all outgoing speech
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:35:15 +0800

Hello all,

I'm getting a problem with the current version of linphone android, but when connecting via a specific gateway. When I call using this gateway, I hear a clicking each time the user on the other end finishes speaking (and even at the end of some individual words), they cannot hear me at all. I've found that by disabling the echo limiter they can hear me again, but then the call is somewhat unusable due to the echo.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? It sounds like it must be a fault of the limiter but as to what I couldn't say. I'm using a Nexus S, but as it's working fine on a different gateway that might not be relevant. I can test it on windows as well if that's helpful.

Paul