[Linphone-developers] srtp status?

From: Öyvind Saether
Subject: [Linphone-developers] srtp status?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 20:49:01 +0100

Hi,
I'm just wondering if there is any progress at all in getting srtp support into Linphone?

I am located in the fascist-run EU country Sweden and all communications (which crosses the border) in this country is under surveillance by the FRA corporation. http://frapedia.se/ has more information on this corporation. This means that all Linphone conversations are monitored. srtp support would therefore be nice.

Thank you for reading all of this.