[Linphone-developers] problem with loop-back address

From: cнαη∂u . . . . .
Subject: [Linphone-developers] problem with loop-back address
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:10:16 +0100

HI

Am using source code of linphone for android(1.2.1). Linphone is taking loop-back address as host IP address. Am able to establish SIP session with other clients but unable to send audio. I'm able to send audio with version 1.16 but I got some problems in downloading and building source code from git repository.

Note: My android device is in adhoc mode

From which part of code it is reading IP address???
Please help me my thesis work is stopped because of this problem.

--
Regards
Chandu