[Linphone-developers] improved pause and resume

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] improved pause and resume
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:19:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I have detected some bugs when you hold a call and when the remote also hold
the call... after that the one that resume the call, really resume the call
even if the other asked to hold before ...
I also add the state Resume and ResumeByRemote that is useful to know if we
have really been resumed and who asked it... the state
LinphoneCallStreamsRunning was not enough because this state is used not only
when resumed ...
Hope it fit your needs...
regards,

Aurélien BOUIN