Re: [Linphone-developers] How to compile ilbc plugin for win32

From: kl
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to compile ilbc plugin for win32
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 05:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

Want to mention here that I managed to compile the needed dll for win32 after
some tweaking - but perhaps that it's due to me not doing the right thing.

However I have a different question now about a writing a plugin, using the
ilbc as example.

As we know the plugin implements almost everything needed in the plugin code (
ilbc.c ), but finally it still need to have a line in coreapi/linphonecore.c to
add a default mode of "mode=30" there. I am pretty sure other plugins/codecs
will require other default values to the parameters, so writing a plugin is not
capable of a total plugin, one will still need to patch coreapi/linphonecore.c.

Any comments ?