[Linphone-developers] how to make linphone work behind the firewall.

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to make linphone work behind the firewall.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:28:48 +0530

Dear all,

I have installed linphone 3.0.0 in my pc which is behind the firewall. i do not have direct connection to internet. we have our proxy through which we browse the internet.

i have created my account in sip.antisip.com.

in linphone, in proxy setting, i have configured my sip account as,

sip identity: address@hidden
sip proxy address : sip:sip.antisip.com
route(optional) :
registration peroid :  3600

then selected both Register at stratup and publish presence information options.

now, if i save the settings and restart the linphone, it gives registration with sip.antisip.com failed, no response time out.

how to make linphone work in such conditions, that is behind the firewall.

Regards,
HarishKumar.V