[Linphone-developers] IP camera stream insert in Linphone

From: Wouter Bin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] IP camera stream insert in Linphone
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:58:36 +0200

Hey,

The last few weeks I have been searching and trying to insert the
MJPEG stream of a IP camera in Linphone. I tried to couple it trough
V4L, but as this such a hard way I decided a plugin in Linphone should
be written. I have a few questions about this.

What would be the easiest way to do this? Write a new MSFilter or
modify one of the existing filters?

If I inject the stream of the camera raw into the RTPstream would a
Linphone app ,which is receiving the stream on the otherside, be able
to display the stream?

Thanks in advance,

Wouter