[Linphone-developers] Not able to hear any sound.

From: Suraj Mal Singh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Not able to hear any sound.
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:23:42 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,
I have built linphonec version 1.2.0 on a fedorra core system and installed
linphone-0.4.1 on a win-xp system
I am trying to communicate between the two clients. The connection is
established but I am not able to hear any sound on both the clients.

what can be the reason for this? Am i missing on some configuration part.?

Please help..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suraj

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!