[Linphone-developers] Simple (hardcoded) way of changing the displayed i

From: Peter Howard
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Simple (hardcoded) way of changing the displayed image size?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:22:28 +1100

If I understand right (from searching archives) linphone displays the
image at the resolution indicated by the driver; no scaling up or down.
Is that correct?  I have an "issue"; having changed from using a
(crappy) logitech quickcam express to a (much better) logitech quickcam
fusion I'm getting exactly the same size image displayed (though of much
better quality).  If I'm right about the way linphone handles the image,
that must be due to image size presented by the driver (linux-uvc) via
V4l2.  So far so reasonable?  If I'm still on track, is there a quick
way of forcing linphone to scale everything up (say X2)?  This would be
for demonstration purposes only and in the longer term I'd have to look
at what the driver is (or isn't) doing.

Thanks in advance,
--
Peter Howard