Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:22:05 +0100

Hello Vadim,

Thanks, I've started to review them: huge work !

I 'm not convinced with the first one (split-profiles).
I think it does not make sense since SDP offer/answer model states that the
answer SHOULD use the same payload numbering as in the offer.
In the case it is not respected you can still use the numbering of the answer,
which makes your phone compatible with the remote one.
Can you elaborate on this ?

Simon