Re: [Linphone-developers] daemonizing the telephone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] daemonizing the telephone
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:20:02 +0100

Hello,

Interesting work !
Of course I'd like to accept your patches.
I suggest that you simply add a --daemon to linphonec to activate your unix
socket. Unless --daemon is set then the usual behaviour occurs.
Now the problem:
linphone is very close to a new 1.0.0 release. I've made little changes in
linphonec to add new commands to enter proxy settings.  Can I ask you to try
to make the little changes to your patch so that it can apply on the 1.0.0
release ?
You can find lastest tar.gz of prereleases of 1.0.0 at
http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/unstable/source
Thanks a lot
Simon