Re: Delayed turns etc

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Delayed turns etc
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:38:04 +0200

Peter Mayes wrote:
On 16/04/2024 23:33, Knute Snortum wrote:

    3. How to stop the second line being justified out to the right?
    In the fuller score, something like this is followed by a page
    break and more music, but there is a natural break at this double
    bar, and it looks very "stretched out". I tried various "ragged"
    keywords, but none of them just operated on the one line.

Is this not what you want?

\paper {
  ragged-last = ##t
}
That works for the last line of the whole score. The line I want to be
"ragged" is the last line of a page. with more music on the next page.

A similar question last year got several answers:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2023-06/msg00148.html

If you want to try pseudoIndent, I have appended the latest version.

Cheers,
Robin