Using SMuFL accidental glyphs

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Using SMuFL accidental glyphs
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 00:56:56 +1000

SMuFL has a large collection of accidental glyphs, some of which I need. The openlilylib custom-music-fonts snippet enables the use of SMuFL fonts and works pretty well for me. But I would like to add a SMuFL accidental to the Accidental.glyph-name-alist, for my locally customised note name set, and this is obviously not straightforward. Is it in fact possible at all?

If not, is there a way to use a particular SMuFL accidental for a single note?

Andrew