Re: midiExpression in voices with Staff_performer

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: midiExpression in voices with Staff_performer
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:52:15 +0200

Thanks a lot for your help!

Moving the Midi_control_change_performer did the trick (I was unaware of its
existence).

A MWA that actually works is then:

\version "2.19.82"
\score {
  \new Staff <<
    \new Voice \relative c''' {
      \set midiExpression = #.1
      \voiceOne
      g1
      \set midiExpression = #.4
    \new Voice \relative c'' {
      \voiceTwo
      b1 c
    } >>
  \layout { }
  \midi {
    \context {
      \Staff
      \remove "Staff_performer"
      \remove "Midi_control_change_performer"
    }
    \context {
      \Voice
      \consists "Staff_performer"
      \consists "Midi_control_change_performer"