Re: Hide time signature in final partial measure

From: Thomas Liggett
Subject: Re: Hide time signature in final partial measure
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 18:04:42 +1200

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 18:40, Michael Gerdau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> just realized, I did not answer your original question.
>
> If you want the TimeSignature change and just not show it, you need to \omit
> it in the Voice instead of the NullVoice.
>
> Kind regards,
> Michael
> --
> Michael Gerdau email: address@hidden
> GPG-keys available on request or at public keyserver

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help – it pointed me in the direction of the manual in
which I discovered that NullVoice isn’t intended to be used for a
global-type voice (with time signatures, baronies etc.) but rather
just for aligning lyrics. So, as you say, replacing NullVoice with
Voice produces the expected behaviour.

Kind regards,
Thomas