Frescobaldi website English and Dutch

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Frescobaldi website English and Dutch
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:32:28 +1000

Hi Wilbert and All,

Without wishing to be overly Anglocentric, the Frescobaldi website is still mixed up. if you manage to find the tiny 'English version' link at the bottom of the page, that's good, but the English sidebar menu items still link to Dutch pages, and then you have to search for the English version link way down the bottom of the page again.

I like Dutch and I can read a bit, but it would be great if this could revert to how it all used to be, straightforward English for English speakers. It's fine by me if the primary domain links to a Dutch page, but most sites in this case provide a clear language button - at the top - that then renders the whole site in those languages.

I came across this today when needing to reinstall Frescobaldi on Ubuntu.

Andrew