\stopStaff / \startStaff and system start delimiter

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: \stopStaff / \startStaff and system start delimiter
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 07:51:08 +0200

Folks,

consider:

\version "2.19.82"

<<
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff { R1 \stopStaff s1*15 \startStaff R1 }
    \new Staff { R1 \stopStaff s1*15 \startStaff R1 }

  \new Staff { R1*10 \break R1*10 }

Is there a way to obtain the system start delimiters, clefs etc. at the point where the staves recommence instead of at the beginning of the system? (At the moment, clefs, key signatures etc. are printed but at the beginning of the system; the system start delimiters are missing completely.)

(Basically, I assume something similar is possible with ossia staves, but that would be inconventient in my use case since it's a long piece with some instruments vanishing and re-appearing multiple times, the contents of which should be in one music variable - hence \startStaff, \stopStaff and \RemoveEmptyStaves are conceptually the way to go.)

Best
Lukas