Re: stack smashing detected

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: stack smashing detected
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 20:51:44 +1000

Hi Benko,

That's a good book, but it is copyright 2002 Academic Press. So it is not
freely distributable.

Generally speaking, since the lilypond community is strongly committed to
open source and its philosophy, suggesting violations of copyright are not
highly regarded. I am sorry to sound like a curmudgeon, but I think this is
an important principle related to intellectual property.

Having said that, I thank you for your recommendation and I believe I shall
buy that text, of which I was unaware.

Andrew