Re: Charles Winston's chord-semantics GSOC work (issue 568650043 by addr

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Charles Winston's chord-semantics GSOC work (issue 568650043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 12:59:57 -0700

On 2019/04/08 18:47:13, lilypond-pkx wrote:
Are we sure all the reg tests are OK (see tracker for download link)?

For example

regression/chord-name-major7.ly

This looks completely broken with this patch

I had a look at the regtest-results, too. Though, I didn't check for
changed code in the regtests.

input/regression/chord-voicings.ly
#11 always becomes 11
On purpose? Not sure.

input/regression/spacing-non-adjacent-columns3.ly
F9add13add15 becomes F13add15!?
On purpose? Not sure.

input/regression/one-staff.ly
B7b5 should be printed as before, imho.
Thus, broken.

input/regression/chord-name-override-text.ly
Shouldn't there be a "foo"?
Likely broken

input/regression/chord-name-major7.ly
Broken.

input/regression/chord-names-languages.ly
Broken, but germanChords are often insufficient anyway...

input/regression/predefined-fretboards.ly
Absolutely broken.

Carl, many thanks working on it, but I'm sorry, I think there are some
show-stopper for now.

https://codereview.appspot.com/568650043/