Re: Avoid failed assertion in stem tremolo code (issue 572550043 by addr

From: dak
Subject: Re: Avoid failed assertion in stem tremolo code (issue 572550043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:17:16 -0700

Thanks for looking at this, Keith!  I've tried to make a version that
does the right thing with regard to the assertion failure.  That does
not address the root cause of the problem, nor does it fix the centering
thing you pointed out.  Quite lacklustre.

https://codereview.appspot.com/572550043/diff/560590043/lily/stem-tremolo.cc
File lily/stem-tremolo.cc (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/572550043/diff/560590043/lily/stem-tremolo.cc#oldcode182
lily/stem-tremolo.cc:182: ph = ph - ph.center ();