Let wordwrap-field and justify-field take non-strings?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Let wordwrap-field and justify-field take non-strings?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 14:11:16 +0100

Hi,

still musing about improving markup->string, I now stumbled across
\wordwrap/justify-field.

Both have a condition to return visible output only if the catched
input is a string (using 'wordwrap/justify-string-markup' then),
whereas \fromproperty accepts markup as well.
Is this intended?

One could go for markup? as well and use simple 'wordwrap/justify-markup
or
One could do the condition as (not (string-null? (markup->string ...))).
(Currently markup->string will not return anything else than an empty
string, as said I'm working on improvements)

Opinions?

Thanks,
  Harmt