Re: Export to MusicXML

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Export to MusicXML
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:05:27 +0200

Hi Alex,

you're very welcome! And I'm always open for questions and discussions
about the code. For general questions you should use the list so that
others can join or at least follow the discussion. (I think Urs said so
already). If we get to the point where direct communication is
reasonable we can also exchange jabber, skype, slack or signal contacts.

Jan-Peter