Changed behaviour of 'split-at' with guilev2

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Changed behaviour of 'split-at' with guilev2
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:44:38 +0200

Hi,

I stumbled across different behaviour of 'split-at' in guilev1/2. Doing
(define (foo) (write (split-at '(1 2 3) 1)))
(foo)
returns
in guilev1
#<values ((1) (2 3))>
in guilev2 only
(1)

In guilev2 one could do one of the below codings
(define (buzz)
   (call-with-values
     (lambda () (split-at '(1 2 3) 1))
     list))
(use-modules (srfi srfi-11))
(define (buzz-II)
  (let-values (((x y) (split-at '(1 2 3) 1)))
    (list x y)))

Actually we use split-at two times in our source
(1) In 'split-at-predicate' from lily-library.scm
There the method using call-with-values is already in work.
(2) In 'insert-lyrics*!' from song.scm
This should probably be fixed as well. Or is it already?
I don't understand what's it's all about there. Ok, we have some
regtests about this (and the derived 'festival'), so I my educated
guess would be: it has to do with xml...
But there is _no_ documentation at all, as far as I can tell.
I'm at a loss with this :(

Cheers,
  Harm