Re: libtool ./ChangeLog doc/libtool.texi mail/cygwin32

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: libtool ./ChangeLog doc/libtool.texi mail/cygwin32
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:00:18 -0600

Somthing seems to be wrong with this patch, I only added a few lines
and then tested both cvs head and MLB, but when I retrieve the previous
version of libtool.texi and diff the two, diff thinks that every line
has changed.  I opened them up in a hex editor and the current cvs file
has extra nonprinting characters after every newline.  I haven't checked
the main branch, but it may be broken too.  "make" fails when it gets
to the documentation on my Linux box.