librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm client for iOS

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm client for iOS
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:44:59 +0200

On 11.06.2015 21:38, Alexander Lopatin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to notice that I've published the source code of the iOS
> client I used to develop.
>
> It used to be published on AppStore for a couple of months but since
> my iOS Developer Program account has expired I'm no longer interested
> in this app development.
>
> So if anybody interested in development and maintaining this thing —
> here it is https://github.com/alopatindev/librefmios

The AppStore completely blocks free software, but there is still the
possibility to jailbreak your iThing.
To develop Apps for Jailbroken iThings you don't need a Mac, you can use
Apples LLVM compiler on GNU/Linux.
But it is much better to use an Android phone with F-Droid, no root is
needed in this case.