librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Gitorious moved to GitLab

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Gitorious moved to GitLab
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:39:40 -0400

So if you want to add Gratipay, you'd need to start by making a donation page for GNU FM. Anyone can run a GNU FM server, but only we can run Libre.fm cause its our domain.

So you should be able to copy the donate.php file (all 2 lines of it) and donate.tpl into your own copy of the GNU FM codebase in the relevant folders, add your own donation info and remove ours.

Setting it up locally isn't hard, there's some good info over here:

https://davexunit.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/tutorial-installing-gnu-fm/

If you wanted to contribute a Dockerfile, that'd be great.